Attention: Last few pieces in stock!
Sterling Silver Diamond Ruby Ring 1 ct 7x5 Stone 1/2 in wide
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.80.
This vivacious Ruby & Diamonds Silver Ring made from Gemstone & Diamonds is simple yet elegant. This beautiful ring is solid 925 Sterling Silver and made in the USA, with Genuine Diamonds, Natural Gemstones and it's Rhodium finished for a white gold look and anti tarnish. The Quality is Outstanding and yet the Price is Very Reasonable. We DO NOT use Blood Diamonds (Diamonds mined in war zones in Africa, also known as Converted, Conflict, Hot or War Diamonds). We carry a wide range of sizes, from 5 to 10 (Including Half Sizes), and they are readily selectable from the drop-down menu. Smaller or Larger Sizes may also be available for a nominal fee. Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries.
- Width 11mm
- Gender Women
- Total Metal Weight 2.30 Grams
- Total Diamond Weight 0.08 Carats
- Total Gem Weight 2.516 Carats
- Metal Type Sterling Silver
- Metal Stamp 925 Sterling
- Number Of Stones 1
- Center Piece Gem Ruby
- Second Gem Diamond
- Center Stone Cut Very Good Cut
- Second Stone Cut Very Good Cut
- Center Stone Color Red
- Second Stone Color G H
- Center Stone Shape Oval Shape
- Second Stone Shape Round Brilliant Shape
- Center Stone Creation Method Natural
- Second Stone Creation Method Natural
- Center Stone Treatment Method Heat Treated
- Second Stone Treatment Method Not Treated
- Center Stone Length 7mm
- Second Stone Length 0.8mm
- Center Stone Width 5mm
- Second Stone Width 0.8mm
- Center Stone Weight 1 Carats
- Second Stone Weight 0.08 Carats
- Second Stone Clarity VS2 SI1
- * Some Gemstone weights & measures listed may be approximate.
To determine your ring size, follow the simple instructions below:
- Cut out a strip of paper and slip it around your finger.
- With a pen or pencil, mark the spot where the paper meets the one end.
- Measure the distance from the mark to the end of the paper with a ruler.
- Please refer to the chart below for your ring size.