Sterling Silver Diamond Natural Green Amethyst Ring Ring 2.4 ct Oval Stone 10x8 mm, 3/8 in wide
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.00.
This vivacious Green Amethyst & Diamonds Silver Ring made from Gemstone & Diamonds is unique and brilliant. This beautiful ring is solid 925 Sterling Silver and made in the USA, with Genuine Diamonds, Natural Gemstones and it's Rhodium finished for a white gold look and anti tarnish. The Quality is Outstanding and yet the Price is Very Reasonable. We DO NOT use Blood Diamonds (Diamonds mined in war zones in Africa, also known as Converted, Conflict, Hot or War Diamonds). We carry a wide range of sizes, from 5 to 10 (Including Half Sizes), and they are readily selectable from the drop-down menu. Smaller or Larger Sizes may also be available for a nominal fee. Please feel free to contact us for any inquiries.
- Width 10mm
- Gender Women
- Total Metal Weight 1.57 Grams
- Total Diamond Weight 07 Carats
- Total Gem Weight 2.051 Carats
- Metal Type Sterling Silver
- Metal Stamp 925 Sterling
- Number Of Stones 1
- Center Piece Gem Amethyst
- Second Gem Diamond
- Center Stone Cut Very Good Cut
- Second Stone Cut Very Good Cut
- Center Stone Color Green
- Second Stone Color G H
- Center Stone Shape Oval Shape
- Second Stone Shape Round Brilliant Shape
- Center Stone Creation Method Natural
- Second Stone Creation Method Natural
- Center Stone Treatment Method Heat Treated
- Second Stone Treatment Method Not Treated
- Center Stone Length 10mm
- Second Stone Length 0.8mm
- Center Stone Width 8mm
- Second Stone Width 0.8mm
- Center Stone Weight 2.40 Carats
- Second Stone Weight 07 Carats
- Second Stone Clarity VS2 SI1
- * Some Gemstone weights & measures listed may be approximate.
To determine your ring size, follow the simple instructions below:
- Cut out a strip of paper and slip it around your finger.
- With a pen or pencil, mark the spot where the paper meets the one end.
- Measure the distance from the mark to the end of the paper with a ruler.
- Please refer to the chart below for your ring size.